One can make a career in Naturopathy and Yoga to be a Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yoga Sciences (B.N.Y.S) physician after passing 12 standards from Biology, Chemistry, and Physics. There are many medical colleges of Naturopathy & Yoga in India. The scope of BNYS doctors is available both within and outside the country.
To be an Institution of Academic excellence with total commitment to quality education, research, and improvement in human values with a holistic concern for a better life, environment, and society.
To serve society and improve quality of life by nurturing high-quality talent, providing an excellent academic and research environment, consultancy services, and promoting the dissemination of knowledge.
Unique Academic Opportunities
- Most experienced faculty members
- Well laid out studios
- Well laid out lecture halls and computer labs with the latest software
- Workshops with carpentry fitting and welding facilities.
- Innovative teaching like teaching with models in subjects like Building construction.
- More emphasis on practical aspects
- More and regular site visits in the subjects like Interior Design, Building Construction, Art n Graphics with the concerned subject teachers.
- Outdoor sketching exercises to improve the sketching skills
- Well equipped library with latest books in Architecture
- Exhibition Hall/ Thesis display room to expose the junior students to the level of work done by their senior students.
- Healthy and conducive environment for studies and students.
- Well-equipped physical and academic infrastructure for overall personality development.
The university follows a unique pedagogy for teaching the concepts to its technical and professional programmes, so that students can learn with latitude and empathy. The pedagogy lays emphasis on:
- Clear conceptual understanding of subjects through classroom teaching
- Reinforcement of learned concepts through case studies and audiovisual aids.
- Wide range of human skills and techniques for creative thinking & decision making.
- Practice through projects, experiments, and hands-on/on-the-job training.
- Communication skills, leadership &Teamwork skills gained through various group activities.
- Application by real-life training, Industrial visits, tours, and industry apprenticeship.