As modern medicine becomes more of a team effort, the Physician Associate is an important member and integral part of the Medical team. This programme provides training in diagnostic, therapeutic, and preventive health care services in all medical specialisations. After the completion of B.Sc. Physician Associate Course, candidates are equipped to assist doctors and their job is to take medical histories of the patients, perform initial examinations of the patients and assist the doctors in diagnosis and treatment.
Two year programme - Advance Diploma in Physician Associate
Three year programme - Bachelor of Science (Physician Associate)
Four year programme - Bachelor of Science Honours (Physician Associate)
Candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Math’s in class 12th in order to apply for these courses.
Student must have secured 50% marks in Class 12th.
JUEE & Interview
<p>Rs. 45000 (Per Sem Fee)</p>
- Well qualified and experienced faculty
- Research oriented programme
- Well Equipped labs for practical demonstration
- Collaboration with multi-specialty hospitals and labs
- Visits to Govt. hospitals and NABL accredited labs on weekly basis for clinical practices
- Interdisciplinary courses
- Earning of credits by online digital courses
- Specialized training, workshop and conferences part of curriculum
- Each student mentored by faculty
- Lab and Simulation Training - state-of-the-art labs and high-fidelity simulation facilities to apply your in-depth knowledge to real-world scenarios.
- Field Practicum - to hone your critical thinking and decision-making skills, and to strengthen your delegation and leadership skills. After having successfully completed the second semester university examination the student will be qualified to commence the clinical postings for 2-3 weeks in each semester in leading hospitals. One-year full time internship in a hospital is mandatory to enable a student to obtain the degree of Bachelor of Science in Physician Associate
- Clinical Practicum - Hone your assessment, management and communication skills during two hospital-based practicums. You’ll get real-world experience in specialized areas, including emergency departments, operating rooms, and labour and delivery.
- Inter-professional Education - In order to prepare you for an integrated role within the health care team, you will have the opportunity to work with students from other programs within the School of Health Sciences. Learning activities are designed using a problem-based learning (PBL) model and include high-fidelity simulations, interactive case-based table-top exercises, and collaborative skill acquisition.
- Patient care Technician
- Medical Assistant
- Ortho Physician Assistant
- Cardiovascular & Thoracic Assistant
- Personal Health Facilitator
- Health care administrator
- Coordinators, tutors or lecturers in educational institutions
- Government hospital
- Private hospital & Private owned clinics
- Colleges & Universities
- Health Care Centre
- Nursing homes