Master of Business Administration program is an innovative, practical-centric & industry oriented program providing a holistic approach to problem solving and decision making in areas of Finance, Marketing, Human Resource and IT. MBA is two years (4 semesters) program, in which focus is on developing sound conceptual understanding of management core courses as well as tools for managerial decision making during the first year (two semesters), application for data analysis and decision making in different functional areas of management through electives/specialization courses in third & fourth semester and internship /placements in industry and/or at incubation centers.
The application skills will be developed through Live Cases / Simulation of real life situations / Field Exposure Projects / Group Projects/ Role plays, frequent industry interaction etc. The program aims to transform the aspiring managers into highly adept professionals, capable of working in diverse sectors, continuously striving for excellence in performance, while propagating thought leadership and contributing to the welfare of the society at large.
Specialization Offered: Marketing / Human Resource / Finance / IT.
2 Years Full Time Programme
Graduation in any Discipline with min 50% marks
MAT/CAT/CMAT/JUEE followed by GD and PI
Industry collaborated curriculum delivered covering :
- Deep Soft Skills (Skill Inventory, Recreating yourself, Preparation of D-Day).
- Projects i.e. Selling Financial Products.
- B2B Markets/Business Forecasting/ Capstone Project
- Extra edge in competitive job market by gaining skill and expertise in two areas simultaneously.
- Industry partnership for projects, expert sessions and internship.
- Add-on courses for skill enhancement in specialized job areas.
- Competitive advantage by exploring more career options.
- Highly experienced and qualified faculty including accomplished executives from renowned organizations who bring practical experience, management skills, and leadership expertise.
- Clubs to expand knowledge & horizon beyond the books (Finance Club/Marketing Club/Human Resource Club/CSR Club/Startup Club).
- Research Projects, live projects and internships for exposure of real industry practices.
- In-house Incubation Centre for promoting Start-ups.
- Pre Placement Training
- Human Resource
- Brand Manager
- Business Analyst
- Marketing Manager
- Portfolio Manager
- Human Resource Analyst
- Recruitment Manager
- Financial Consultant
- Manager Investor Relationship
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Sales Manager
- Business Operation Manager etc.