Bachelors of Commerce aims to deliver multi-disciplinary knowledge and essential skills for the modern business world. The program aims to enhance employability skills of undergraduates to make them ready for the launching their career in corporations, small businesses, non-profit organisations, banks, outsourcing, insuring, audit and consulting firms, in governmental agencies and in the e-commerce industry .
The three year full time B.Com programme is focused at enhancing conceptual skills of problem solving and encourages students to develop their own unique style of leadership. The importance of B.Com can be estimated easily by knowing the requirements to be a part of the corporate sector.
10+2 with 50% marks in any stream
CUET(UG)/JUEE & Interview
<p>Rs. 32500 (Per Sem Fee)</p>
- Give hands-on experience to students i.e. Organizing events, Group activities, Team work, Creativity, Conducting market research.
- Renowned Resource Persons from corporate, Government sector and research organizations.
- Academic and Industry partners for academic and skill excellence.
- Merit and need based scholarships.
- Entrepreneurship Cell for Entrepreneurial Workshops & Visits.
- Enabling students towards Social Responsibility.
- Highly experienced faculty from Academia/Industry.
- Field Exposure Project (FEP) Specialized Add on Courses
- Project Based Group Learning
- Strong Mentor Mentee System
Given below are some common areas of employment after Degree:
- Public Services (UPSC)
- Product Manager
- Finance Manager.
- Business Administration Researcher.
- Human Resource Manager.
- Research and Development Manager.
- Business Consultant.
- Government Jobs – SSC, Bank PO or Indian Railways