• The University has been established by Act No. 19 of 2008 of the Rajasthan State Legislature to award Degrees, Diplomas and Certificates.
• Recognized by University Grants Commission u/s 2(f) of UGC Act, 1956
• Accredited with Grade ‘B’ (Good) by NAAC
• Member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
• All the professional and distance education courses are run with the prior approval of regulatory bodies i.e. Bar Council of India, Council of Architure,Distance Education Bureau, etc.
For UG programmes 10+2 with min 45% marks except for B.Sc(Ag.)-Hons. which is 50% and for PG Programmes Graduation with min 50% marks.
Our complete fee structure is available on our website.
You can download the Application Form from the University website or you can obtain the same from university office either at Sitapura campus or Chakshu campus after paying Rs 500( for all program me) and Rs 1200 (for Ph.D )
Admission Form can be filled & submitted either online or at the University admission cell in Sitapura or Chaksu campus.
TThe student who has given any State/National level test, not need to give our entrance exam. Everyone else has to give JUEE.
Entrance Test Dates are notified on our Website time to time.
Yes, we offer Distance education programmes in BBA, MBA, BCA, MCA & PGDCA duly approved by Distance Education Bureau.
Choice Based Credit System allows flexibility in choice of courses and credits. It is strictly as per the latest guidelines of UGC.
The nominal strength of the class is 60 or as per the Guideline of the Regulatory Body.
We have tie ups with Canara Bank for Education Loan. If you fulfill the criteria of the bank, you will provided education loan.
Refund is done as per the University rules only.
The library is fully computerized with internet facility having more than 33,000 books. Students can access various online courses like OCW, EdX, NPTEL etc. The library is open shelf with having seating capacity of 250 and it is open from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm.
Yes, The Book Bank facility is available for all the students on nominal charges.
Our campus is fully Wi-Fi enabled.
University has a comprehensive IT infrastructure which includes 3 servers, 500 work stations, 40 printers, and over 15 laptops. The university has high speed internet connectivity (1Gbps) through National Knowledge Network of Govt. of India. Smart software based firewall and next generation anti-virus software is installed for security and better performance. Smart IP and CCTV based cameras are installed in campus for monitoring of entire campus. IP address and user login based dual authentication for all internet and wifi users with tracking and monitoring.
Our Labs are well equipped as per the requirements of different courses.
The University has its own hostels separately for boys and girls on the campus with the following facilities:
• Round the clock Security
• 24 Hrs. Internet
• R.O Water Coolers
• Centralized Air Cool
• Outing On Weekend
• Pest Trap U.V Lamps
• 24 Hrs. Generator Backup
• Pest Control Spray Daily
• Dinning Hall
• Medical Service
• Laundry Facility
The other facilities which are provided to the students at the campus that are:
• Full time medical attendance and ambulance with oxygen.
• Tie up arrangements with Narayan Multispeciality Hospital & Health vision
• Medical checkup in campus
• Banking: 24 Hrs. ATM.
• University assistance for education loan through Canara Bank.
• General store, Internet , Fax , Print etc.
• Stationary , Photocopy ,Lamination etc.
• Cafeteria with indoor and outdoor seating.
• Dedicated Transport facility both for staff & students which covers entire Jaipur City.
Yes, it is a ragging free campus, we have Anti Ragging cells & Women Cell who keeps on monitoring the activities of students and ensure University Campus –a ragging free campus.
The University has a fully-functional and pro-active CRMC (Corporate Resource Management Center) which assist the students of all programmes for :
• Their training and development which includes Group Discussion, Mock Interview, Mock Presentation, Aptitude and Technical Test, Psychometric Test etc.
• Summer Training.
• Final placement organized though on campus/off campus.
We arrange regular educational trips for students once in every semester.
We have highly Qualified and experienced Faculties as per the course requirements and which fulfils the requirements of different Regulatory Bodies
The University conducts various Curricular & Extra Co-Curricular activities regularly for all-round development of the students which includes:
A. Curricular Activities:
X-pression-An Annual Presentation Contest
B-Quiz, Panel Discussion, Case Analysis, Role Play etc.
Guest Lectures by eminent personalities from Corporate & Academia
Industrial/Corporate Visits/Study Tours
B. Extra Co-Curricular Activities:
Spandan-An Annual Sports cum Cultural Meet
Mad-Week-An annual Technical cum Cultural Meet organized by Dept. of Architecture
Organizes various Social Activities like: Swachh Bharat-Swasth Bharat Aviyan, Tree Plantation Programme across the campus, Blood Donation Camp, Legal Aids Programme in rural areas.
You may go through our University website for details or you can call on 0141-4071551, 0141-4071552,0141-3020500, 0141-3020555 regarding any queries.