The B. Tech. in Electrical Engineering programs is designed to impart quality education and ready to industry knowledge to the engineering aspirants in the respective field. Electrical Engineering is one of the most popular field of engineering which concerns with the study, design and application of various equipments, devices and systems which utilizes electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism. Electrical engineering incorporates designing, building and maintenance of electrically controlled systems, machines and equipments.
By opting this branch, student will have an opportunity to acquire knowledge in the areas of electrical engineering. Besides student will have option to go for higher studies in related areas for research and can also opt for a career in wide variety of industries/ MNCs etc
Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/Technical Vocational subject/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Informatics Practices/ Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies. with 45% marks
Passed Diploma (in Engineering and Technology) examination with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) subject to vacancies in the First Year, in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted.
CUET (UG)/ REAP/JEE/ JUEE & Interview
- Well equipped laboratories like Power System Lab, Electrical Machine Lab, Electric Circuit Analysis Lab, Control System Lab, Modeling and Simulation Lab, Power Electronics Lab, Electric Drive Lab, Microcontroller Lab, Image Processing Lab, etc
- Well qualified faculties having expertise and experience in their respective domain.
- Outcome Based Learning based on NEPguidelines.
- Teaching through hands-on practices.
- Research oriented curriculum.
- Skill enhancing course with value added courses to make students ready to deploy.
- Mandatory training/ internships to gain vast industrial exposure.
- Opportunity to learn trending technologies.
- Exposure to variety of career opportunities to make a positive impact in the society.
- Regular Workshops & Seminars by Industry Experts to keep students on the right track.
- Placement support and preparation of Govt./Competitive Examinations.
- Advanced Value Added Course (VAC) as per industry requirements.
- Solar panel Usefulness and Maintenance
- Mobile Technology and Maintenance
- MAT LAB Simulation
- Sub-station & Control panel designing
- PLC SCADA Workshop
- Assembling & Testing of Electrical & Electronics Equipments
- Renewable Power Generation Industries
- Electrical Vehicle Industries
- Power & Energy Sector
- Internet of Things
- Security Company
- Machine Learning