As part of our response to the evolving COVID-19 situation, following measures have taken to provide the university community with the most up-to-date information about COVID-19, including tips for COVID 19 Management ,staying healthy, and other resources for students, faculty and staff.
1. Helpline number : 6375871039 (Kritia Gautam)
2. Live Chat Support on website : (Shahsi Sharma & Yogita Bindal)
1. Public Notice - Redressal of Grievances Related to COVID-19 Pandemic View More
2. Help Group to facilitate immediate necessary help to students. View More
3. COVID19 management videos. View More
4. UGC advisory letter regarding mental health and well-being of the Students. View More.
5. Aarogya Setu is a mobile application developed by the Government of India to connect essential health services with the people of India in our combined fight against COVID-19. The App is aimed at augmenting the initiatives of the Government of India, particularly the Department of Health, in proactively reaching out to and informing the users of the app regarding risks, best practices and relevant advisories pertaining to the containment of COVID-19
6. Ministry of Health and Family Welfare website. View More
7. Protocol for immunity boosting measures for self-care.View More
8. Practical tips to take care of your mental health during Stay In View More
9. Minding our minds during COVID 19 View More
10. Various health experts on how to manage mental health and well-being during the COVID19 outbreak View More
11. Behavioral Health: Psycho-Social toll-free helpline - 0804611007
12. A list of open access resources for the students consists of content providers from both India as well as abroad. View More