Interior design is the process of shaping the experience of interior space, through the manipulation of spatial volume as well as surface treatment. Not to be confused with interior decoration, interior design draws on aspects of environmental psychology, architecture, product design and furniture design in addition to traditional decoration.
Interior Designing is emerging as the most sought after and lucrative profession in urban India. With the demand to create more working/ residential space increasing, and with more and more people realizing the need and importance of professional designers, interior designing as a profession has come to be recognized in our country. Apart from the fact that it generates a good remuneration, its popularity lies in the glamour and recognition it provides.
This course requires creativity and innovation consistently come up with new ideas and themes in order to have a match as per international standards.
You will also learn basics of Architecture; Sketching & Drawing; Lighting & Decoration; Sourcing of materials; Attitudes, lifestyles and cultural preferences of respective clients; and Portfolio presentation. You will be encouraged to do many projects at the same time keeping in mind the hobbies, habits and budget of your prospective clients.
Pass in Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in all subjects with pass in English from a recognized Board of School Education or equivalent.
- Experienced and top rated faculties offer quality and best knowledge in different modules of BSC course.
- Quality and Practical based latest course curriculum.
- Support education of international standard while welcome students from all across the world.
- Fitted campus with advance technology, libraries, sports complex, arts section, clubs, eating out places and green study environment would take the students at their career destination.
- Internship and corporate training that would make the sector more synchronized.