Jun 13 2023, Tue
The Department of Allied Health Science cordially invite you and your mentees for the Fireless Cooking Competition to be held on 14 june from 12:30 -3:00 PM , at Auditorium, C Block, Sitapura campus.
Fireless cooking is an innovative approach to preparing delicious meals without the use of open flames or traditional cooking appliances. This method is not only safe but also promotes energy conservation and sustainability. We encourage our students to explore various fireless cooking techniques
This competition aims to raise awareness about food safety practices and the importance of healthy eating habits. By participating, They will have the opportunity to demonstrate their creativity, learn new techniques, and contribute to a safer and healthier food culture.
Here's what they need to know to participate:
1) Form a team of 2-4 students. Remember, teamwork makes the dream work!
2) Register that team at Allied Health Science Department.
3) Prepare a fireless dish of their choice. They can choose from a wide range of recipes such as salads, sandwiches, desserts, or even sweet and nutritious and healthier dishes.
4) 100% Be sure to use safe and hygienic food handling practices throughout the process.
5) Bring their own fireless dish and any necessary presentation materials to the event. Whatever the required things you have to bring on your own like blows, plates, dishes, knives, spoons, napkins, towels, decorative things etc.
Note : Nothing will be provided by the organizing department.
6) Each team will have a designated space to set up their creations.
A panel of esteemed external and internal judges will evaluate each dish based on creativity, taste, presentation, and healthier dishes.
7) Winners would be awarded including certificates and recognition for your talents at our website.
So, gather your friends, and join us on June 14th for an unforgettable fireless cooking experience. Let's celebrate World Food Safety Day by promoting safe and healthy cooking practices!
I request all the Deans/HoDs to ensure the participation of students from their respective departments as it is student activity.
For any inquiries or registration details, please contact Allied Health science Department.
We look forward to your enthusiastic participation and the healthy and tastier dishes you'll create!