The three year Hotel Management programme offered at Jagan Nath University explores the relationship between Hospitality and Tourism Industry. An ideal candidate for this course should have excellent communication skills with a pleasing personality; he should be outgoing, friendly and have the ability to take responsibilities. Aspirants should be creative and should have manual dexterity.
The hospitality programme at Jagan Nath University equips the students with the required skills, knowledge and attitude to efficiently discharge supervisory responsibilities in the ever growing service sector.
The curriculum is designed to meet the global and regional need for qualified graduates, who will be able to apply their knowledge directly into the workplace. The programme will have an emphasis on managerial and operational issues and the philosophy can be described as ‘Think Global, Act Local’. The delicate balance between tourism destination; travel and hospitality management; and the cherishment of cultural diversity, heritage and authenticity will be the highlighting part of the course study.
For aspirants, willing to be a part of this booming Hotel and Tourism Industry and looking for a challenging career, we at Jagan Nath University offer exactly what you need to succeed in your dream career.
Pass in Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in all subjects with pass in English from a recognized Board of School Education or equivalent.
- Experienced and top rated faculties offer quality and best knowledge in different modules of BSC course.
- Quality and Practical based latest course curriculum.
- Support education of international standard while welcome students from all across the world.
- Fitted campus with advance technology, libraries, sports complex, arts section, clubs, eating out places and green study environment would take the students at their career destination.
- Internship and corporate training that would make the sector more synchronized.