Fashion design is the applied art dedicated to the design of clothing and lifestyle accessories created within the cultural and social influences of a specific time. Fashion design differs from costume design due to its core product having a built in obsolescence usually of one to two seasons.
This course offers a creative, inspirational and yet realistic education for creating the successful fashion design professional. The emphasis is on personal design philosophy. Whether negotiating the design elements appropriate for commercial fashion retailing or exploring the individual conceptual practice of the designer, you are critically challenged to extend your creativity.
You will learn to research, analyze, experiment, discover and innovate with a solid training in crafts such as pattern design, illustration, printing and draping and will be fully prepared to enter the world of fashion and play a key role as an authentic designer at the highest level of both national and International Fashion world.
At the end of the course you will have gained the knowledge and ability to start your own business, be ready to enter the workplace and embark on a brilliant professional career as a successful Fashion Designer.
Pass in Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in all subjects with pass in English from a recognized Board of School Education or equivalent.
- Experienced and top rated faculties offer quality and best knowledge in different modules of BSC course.
- Quality and Practical based latest course curriculum.
- Support education of international standard while welcome students from all across the world.
- Fitted campus with advance technology, libraries, sports complex, arts section, clubs, eating out places and green study environment would take the students at their career destination.
- Internship and corporate training that would make the sector more synchronized.