University Placement Cell commonly known as CRMC (Corporate Resource Management Centre) describes the functions and activities that support the growing relationship of academia and industry. It works with the students to make them industry fit and industry relevant. The CRMC is manned by professionals from the corporate world who bring with them rich Industrial experience. The Placement department at JaganNath University comprises of the students’ committee with 10 members from the last two years of the course and the Placement department represented by the Placement Managers, faculties and industry professionals.
The leading companies from all sectors are invited by the Placement department on campus, where the eligible students are facilitated to go through the entire selection process. The entire process is governed by the student's ability and performance as well as the requirements and norms of the Industry.
Vision of CRMC (JaganNath University)
- To brush up the managerial and creative talents inherent in our students.
- To unleash their education in an environment this brings in professional values and inculcates modern attitude.
- To develop analytical skills to make key strategic decisions in an increasing complex corporate environment.
- To establish long-term relationships with the companies.
- Maintaining regular interaction with the industry through Seminars, Guest Lectures, Conferences and Corporate Meets etc.
- Planning and organizing On-campus as well as Off-campus recruitment activities.
- Providing assistance to the students for completing summer training projects.
- Providing requisite training to students in the area of Personality development and Communication skills.
- Developing database of students and presenting their curriculum to various industries.
- Organizing Inter-Cultural exchange with other institutions and industries.