Introduction to Master of Computer Appications
MCA 3 Years Course
MCA 2 Years Course (For BCA graduates only, Fully approved by AICTE & UGC)
MCA is a professional Degree course, considered to meet the rising demand for qualified professionals in the area of Information Technology and its applications. The MCA programme is tending more towards application Development and thus has more importance on latest tools and techniques to develop improved and quicker applications. The programme lays foundation for conceptual and analytical reasoning and gives the students an insight into the intricacies of hardware/ software and dynamics of the business environment. The course is designed towards current and emerging issues in IT and business and provides a sound theoretical background and excellent practical exposure to the students in the algorithm design and optimization, programming, computational theory, network and database management, mathematics, probability, accounting, finance, statistics, mobile technologies etc to meet the growing manpower requirements of the Global Software Industry.
- Well structured lectures with practical approach
- Exposure to the latest technologies in IT sector
- Exposure to latest techniques: Java, .NET and RDBMS
- Focus on newer dimensions of key topics like Digital Electronics and Artificial
Intelligence, Data warehouse etc.
- Guest lectures series from IT professionals
- Industrial Visits
- Presentations on topics based on new advancements made in the IT sector
- Summer Placements/ Live Projects in companies engaged in software development
- PDP Sessions and Soft Skills
- Comprehensive Viva - Voce & Mock Interview Sessions
- Placement Assistance
MCA 3-year programme is spread over six-semesters
MCA 2-year programme is spread over four-semesters
For MCA 3 Years: Candidate should be either BCA or Any Graduation with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate with Mathamatics at 10+2 Level.
For MCA 2 Years: Candidate should be BCA/B.Sc(CS/IT) from recognized university. The students will be admitted on the basis of their score in RMCAAT/ Jagan Nath University Entrance Examination (JUEE). Based on rank in these test, students will be admitted to the programme as per the merit and availability of seats in various branches.