Introduction to Bachelor of Computer Appications
The course is broadly based, covering the areas of computer science, software development and information systems, providing a good foundation for a rapidly changing industry. The relatively open structure of the course makes it feasible to offer new option modules as the need arises, while preserving the overall objectives of the course. In addition to the core area of object oriented software development, one can study a range of other approaches and paradigms, including the development of database systems and Internet applications. The sessions are practice based and include a substantial amount of programming work.
- Well structured lectures with practical approach
- Exposure to the latest technologies in IT sector
- Exposure to latest techniques: Java, .NET and RDBMS
- Focus on newer dimensions of key topics like Digital Electronics and Artificial
Intelligence, Data warehouse etc.
- Guest lectures series from IT professionals
- Industrial Visits
- Presentations on topics based on new advancements made in the IT sector
- Summer Placements/ Live Projects in companies engaged in software development
- PDP Sessions and Soft Skills
- Comprehensive Viva-Voce & Mock Interview Sessions
- Placement Assistance
BCA is a 3-year programme, spread over six-semesters.
10 + 2 with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. The students will be admitted on the basis of their performance in Jagan Nath University Enterance Examination (JUEE) and personal Interview.