The pace of technological innovation will continue to be rapid and accelerating
in the new millennium. The world in which technology will be deployed will be intensely
interconnected, diverse and multidisciplinary. The presence of technology in our
lives will be seamless and more significant than ever. This will necessitate, amongst
others a good understanding of engineering science fundamentals, systems perspective
and importance of team work.
The B.Tech. Programme: Distinct Edge
Programme Design & Duration
B.Tech is a four-year programme, spread over eight-semesters. The programme comprises
of various core and elective subjects interspersed with summer trainings. A distinctive
feature will be One Full Semester (Eighth Semester) Project work in relevant field
in industry/academic or government organization to get real life experiences. All
the semesters are a blend of intense classroom learning and hands learning in laboratories.
The first year of the programme is foundation courses in core engineering subjects
with blend of Humanities and Applied Sciences. Third Semester onwards , students
undergo advanced studies and enhance their skills in the relevant branch.
Desired Attributes of an Engineer met with Instructional Methodology
- A good understanding of engineering science fundamentals including mathematics,
physical and environmental sciences through Classroom teaching by qualified and
- A good understanding of design and manufacturing process.
- The ability and self-confidence to adapt to rapid change.
- The development of good written, oral, graphic and listening skills.
- An ability to think both critically and creatively- independently and cooperatively
- A multi-disciplinary, systems perspective and importance of teamwork.
- High ethical standards and curiosity and desire to learn.
- Technology enabled Active Learning and Microcomputer Based Laboratories
- Unique Teacher- Student Ratio of 1:15 to give personalized attention to each student
for all round development.
- Proper guidance of Soft skills and various exercise based teaching methodology to
make student adaptable to world.
- Curriculum emphasis on modern teaching methods with group sessions so as to inculcate
professionalism, management and technical skills.
- Students are stimulated to get the real world exposure through various interactive
sessions with technocrats and industry professionals.
- Highly qualified & experienced faculty drawn from Academics & industry to sharpen
the professional skills for personal effectiveness & technology development.
- Regular national and state level seminars, quizzes, competitions and cultural activities
- Highly disciplined environment.
- Contemporary knowledge imparted through special lecture series and mentoring sessions.
- Student profiling for personality evaluation.
- One Full Semester Project Work in industry, academic or research organization.
Eligibility and Selection Procedure
10 + 2 in Science (Physics and Mathematics with other subjects) discipline with
minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
The students will be admitted on the basis of their performance in AIEEE, RPET or
Jagan Nath University Entrance Examination (JUEE). Based on rank in these test, students
will be admitted to the programme as per the merit and availability of seats in
List of Our Recuiters of B.Tech. Is Given Below
- HCL Technologies
- HCL Comnet
- HCL Infosystems
- Tech Mahendra
- Zep Infratech Pvt.Ltd.
- PM Dimensions Pvt.Ltd.
- Airtel DTH
- Horizon Software Solutions
- Equilibrise Technologies
- Beehive Systems Ltd.
- Indian Army
- Wipro BPO
- L & T Ltd.
- Mokshya Software