The Bachelor of Science (commonly abbreviated BS, B.S., Bc, BSc, B.Sc., or less commonly, SB, S.B., or Sc.B., depending on the country) is an undergraduate degree chosen by the science students. It is one of the highly demanded and esteem degree course carry out at the graduate level. For science students, this B.Sc. is concerned as a base in order to enroll further master education in the same theme. Students those who are enrolling with Bachelor of Science use to learn the basic knowledge about the art of creative, technology, mathematics along with science. This course of BSc includes respective modules of theory and practical in relative field of science. After completing BSC one can seek admission in Master of Science where the student needs to go through the deep knowledge of science. These include Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Physics, Earth Science, Social Science, General Science, Mathematics, Sport/Exercise Science, Computer Science and almost all fields of Engineering. BSc course is globally agreeable where the students from science theme can pursue from any of the approved university.
Pass in Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in all subjects with pass in English from a recognized Board of School Education or equivalent.
- Bachelor of Science program is a versatile degree that provides students with the optimal balance between a defined sequence of study and flexible course options.
- To impart exhaustive knowledge with equal emphasis both on theoretical & practical aspects.
- To provide exposure to the latest technologies in the field of physics and chemistry.
- To enable students to understand various global challenges in their respective field.
- Experienced and top rated faculties offer quality and best knowledge in different modules of BSC course.
- Quality and Practical based latest course curriculum.
- Support education of international standard while welcome students from all across the world.
- Fitted campus with advance technology, libraries, sports complex, arts section, clubs, eating out places and green study environment would take the students at their career destination.
- Internship and corporate training that would make the sector more synchronized.
- Industries dealing with fertilizers and chemical products.
- Plant manufacturing and marketing companies.
- Manufacturers and suppliers of irrigation systems.
- Opportunities in Corporate and other Banking sectors.
- Opportunities in various research organizations like IISC Bangalore and in various universities. .
- In various department of Central and State Government.
- Multi-Nationals dealing with production, field evaluation, and marketing export marketing and consultancy services.
- Higher studies as M.Sc. & Ph.D