The market is like a battlefield today and competition is war. Under such a scenario,
it becomes imperative for enterprises to strategize their moves, seek to achieve
a comparative advantage and enhance the excellence of their strategic human capital.
The spillover of liberalization and globalization has been observed in every sector
of the economy having a cascading effect on each and every activity in the organization
- be it marketing, finance, or human resource. Newer paradigms evolving in corporate
and industrial world have resulted in increased need for efficient solution providers
with coherent perspectives, updated knowledge and technologies. The world today
needs leaders and managers who are capable of working together and with people continuously.
With the ever changing business world, advances in management thoughts and increasing
globalization of education, we update ourselves on a continuous basis and each train
the students in a multicultural context in multiple disciplines. The students are
taught various concepts, theories and an understanding of national and international
business complexities through case studies, presentations, role plays, guest lectures
and conferences to attune them to the present and future business requirements.
The faculty of Commerce pursues and share knowledge of business, economics, and
management to develop capability and provide expertise knowledge in Financial Accounting,
Financial Management, and Organizational Psychology. Commerce degree programmes
prepare students for the personnel needs of the fast-growing world of financial
service industries and prepare them for participation in the global economy.
The mission of the Faculty of Commerce is to equip students with analytical tools
required for business management in todayï¿½s highly competitive world and to provide
opportunity to students to explore new business world by enabling them to make optimal
business decisions via strategic business planning. We intend to imbibe a spirit
of entrepreneurship and creativity among our students to prepare them for a global
community that is increasingly reliant on technology.
- To produce professional managers, accountant and businessman for the nation.
- To acquire scientific knowledge and understanding of accounting, marketing human
resource management financial management, Quantitative Techniques for business and
also known socio-economic condition of the country.
- To make plan for the development of industry and for the welfare of working people.
- To create for the students an additional avenue of self-employment and also to benefit
the industry by providing them with suitable trained persons in the field of Accounting
- To prepare students to exploit opportunities, being newly created, in the accounting
and finance profession.
- To provide adequate basic understanding about accounting and finance education among
- To give an adequate exposure to operational environment in the field of accounting
- To inculcate training and practical in approach by using modern technology amongst
the students in the field of Accounting & Finance.
B.Com. and M.Com.: Distinct Edge
The Faculty offers undergraduate and post-graduate programmes leading to B.Com.,
M.Com degrees. Both these degree programmes are divided into a variety of streams
to cater both for the interests of our students and the employment needs of the
country. Over the years, the faculty has expanded quantitatively as well as qualitatively
to meet with the ever-increasing educational needs of the cosmopolitan city of Jaipur.
The undergraduate and postgraduate programmes are offered in all areas of business,
including; Accounting, Commercial Law, Economics, Finance, Information Systems,
Statistics, Mathematics International Business, Business Management/ Organization,
Costing, Auditing, Marketing, Public Policy, Taxation, Financial Management, Tourism
- The Students of Commerce today occupy key position both public and private sector.
- They are able to prove themselves as a good manager and have a creative and helpful
attitude in problem solving.
- They are able to play leadership role or institute a mechanism that can targeted
performance in terms of time, cost or some other measure of effectiveness from the
- Students of Commerce possess a decision ability to face a various problems and clear
idea of their path of development where they stand and where they are going.
- They possess ability and power to develop new ideas and are able to implement these
Eligibility and Selection Procedure
10 + 2 with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
The students will be admitted on the basis of their performance in Jagan Nath University Entrance Examination (JUEE) and personal Interview.