BBA, basically the study of Business administration has reached enormous height
amongst the present generation as it helps the students for their all-round development
by providing them specific knowledge in the field of Finance, Accounting, Marketing,
Management, Technology, Hospitality or any other field of business. In recent years,
the BBA programme is developed in order to reach the high expectations of the core
based companies that are involved in both, management of the business as well as
within the Human Resource Department. This it self shows the significance of the
course. A three year full time BBA programme is an intensive, rigorous and selective
course designed to provide each student with the intellectual and professional tools
needed to assume positions of higher responsibilities. The programme focused at
developing strong foundation for business fundamentals and enhancing conceptual
skills to understand the basics of problem solving and encourages students to develop
their own unique style of leadership.
The importance of BBA can be estimated easily by knowing the requirements to be
a part of the corporate sector. To work with corporate giants is not very easy now
a day. One needs to be very much specialized with the skills to manage various business
operations. In order to gain these skills, one requires Bachelor’s degree in Business
Administration. It also gives strong foundation for admission to MBA degree programme.
- Well structured lectures with practical approach
- Exposure to practical aspects of international business i.e., Shipment & Documentation
- Export Import Procedures/ Budget Analysis
- International Pricing, Foreign Exchange Regulations (FERA) & FEMA guidelines
- Exposure to Foreign Languages: German & French
- Guest lectures from leading Industry experts on prevailing Industrial practices.
- Industrial Visits
- Summer Placements/ Projects
- PDP Sessions & Soft Skills
- Presentations on Academic / General Topics
- Focus on key performance area W.R.T. Current Affairs & Presentations, General Reasoning,
Quantitative Aptitude, etc.
- Customized lectures on: Public Speaking, Power Dressing, Personal Grooming, Business
Etiquette, Mock Interview Sessions, and Placement Assistance
- To provide students with an in-depth knowledge of international business concepts.
- To provide students with a solid foundation for both theoretical and practical development
to meet the various needs of multinational businesses.
- To prepare students for the responsibilities and opportunities of careers with international
- To cultivate the leadership and decision making skills necessary to tackle the challenges
of today’s global business.
- To teach students the tools and techniques useful for critical business analysis
and control in today’s business climate.
- Beyond bookish knowledge, it sharpens the managerial skills through Seminars, presentations,
case studies, industry visits, guest lectures to deal with real-life situations.
- Executives and Brand Representatives in various disciplines of Marketing, Retailing,
Banking & Insurance, Sales, HR, Finance, IT and International Business
- Customer Care Executive in IT enabled Services/BPOs, MNC, Banks, Telecommunication
Services, Fairs, etc.
- Event Management Executives in Educational Institutions, Entertainment Industry
and Business Fairs.
- Executives in HR Placement Consultancy Firms
- Opportunities in NGOs and Public Sector Banks
- Higher Studies
- Self Employment
Eligibility & Selection Procedure:
10+ 2 (Any stream) with min 50% marks followed by JUEE score and interview.